From: "Hamadi Banna" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Massacre of Students in The Gambia
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:44:57 PDT

Yus,

Please forward this message for me.  My link to the St. John's server has
not been working properly.

Gambia-L:

Comfirmed news coming to me from The Gambia indicate that at least eleven
students have been shot and killed during a demosntration organized by the
Gambia Student Union (GAMSU). Reportedly a journalist was also killed.

You may call The Gambia and find out.  These kids are our brothers and
sisters, they don't need to die like dogs!

Hamadi.