Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Jammeh have again shown his brutal, cowardice and paranoia to the whole
world. The guy have lost control. He will do anything to keep him in power.
The Gambian history has reached its turning point. The trend Jammeh and his
people have taken have made them to be the worst leaders the Gambia could
have. And this is directed to all those working with him and under him. If
they are not cowards and brutal as Jammeh, why serve under him?
I see that a lot of the L'ers are surprised by this. No one should be. Anyone
closely following the way the Gambia has been going since this murderer came
into power should be able to vision such. And you know what, it is just the
beginning.
The people are tired and they would not keep sitting waiting for someone to
come to their rescue like those of us making a lot of noise on the net the
Jammeh critics will call us. They will take the bulls by their horns.
It is sad to say, but I hope when things change, not only Jammeh is brought
to justice, but all those serving under/with him. Sooner or later, our people

Ousman Bojang,

                       The issue at hand is a concern for all of us and rest assured that those responsible for  such evil will be brought to justice! However, my feeling is that some of you are over reacting and base your feelings on subjectivity.I want to put it you personallly that there is no one amongst us serving under Jammeh and Jammeh himself who would be so irresponsible to order the massacre of students.THATS TOTALLY FALLACIOUS AND BOGUS FOR YOU OR ANYONE TO SAY ON THIS FORUM!

I want those of you whirling accusations to know that some of those students who lost their lives are closely related to people working under Jammeh.Some are related to Jammeh himself. Did you know that?

Recently those fire service officers who were accused of killing Barry were arrested and they are currently facing the judges. I Know that some of you are waiting to see people like me on the forum and  jump on me with your infantile mud slinging styles, but rest assured that i am ready for that as well.

Lets try to jointly condemn those officers who killed the students but its better not to over generalise issues for cheap popularity afterwards some of  you are always on this L as "so-called-immaculate saints".Which i feel is totally false.

Some of  us are quiet on the forum not because we are scared of your "wild" literature but i for one always see the "rigid-system of hatching bitter eggs from your postings  rather than helping build our nation"

 This is a national tragedy that all of us feel including Jammeh! We are not as wicked as you people are portraying  no! no! no! no! no! That is not TRUE!

You can call me names when you step in but thats your business anyway.After all i ammmm related to some of those students more than all of you do and i know that no one in the current Gvt.will cheer any soldier for shooting students.Yahya Jammeh is mourning like all of us.

Lets oppose each other but that does warrant you guys to hate us! why? why? hate!

You can ask arround those i do frequent professionally i am NOT  those that you guys classify as job-mongers.Some of  YOU  knew me at Armitage high school.Say what you want today but we know each other.

May the souls of those who lost their lives rest in peace BUT know that we are related to those students also.

In french its said that:"la justice et la vitesse ne font pas paire" ie:justice and speed cannot make a good pair.FULL STOP.

We know that its wrong to kill students but give us time to judge and not smear our society with vengeance!

I am ready for any one of you who jumps on the stage emotionally.After all all of us can play with the semantics of words and come to nothing at the end.

No one can ever contribute on this forum without being castigated,framed and ridiculed by some of you why that? How can impatience rectify any wrong? BE RESPECTFUL to others if you want to receive the same back.Do you people know that our forum is the worst so far?

Dr Touray please note that my intervention is in no way representing the Gvt's view its personal.

                                                                                Essa Bokarr Sey

                                                                                Ambassador in Paris.

will be free.
God bless the Gambia.