From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: Ousjb
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:14:46 EDT
        forthwith s...
To: [log in to unmask]

kabir, Saul, Yus and a lot of others who had seen Essa Sey trying to divert
this unfortunate killings to an attitude issue, I am glad that he have come
to realize that fighting on this forum is not our intentions. It is very
unfortunate that at times some people become so emotional and forget that we
are all human beings before any affiliations. I am sure if Mr. Essa was shot
at the least two demonstrations he attended as a student, he would not have
had this opportunity to represent such a leader.
On the hand I understand Essa's frustrations he directly addressed to me. The
guy is guilty by association. And I am sure he knows that I do not hate him.
That reverse psychology Mr. Sey is trying to play here would not work. I am
not surprised that he is begging to be unsubscribed 24hrs. after writing that
he will stand to all those who will be here to write the truth against this
government.
Anyway, let us all focus on the issue at hand and come up with some kind of
strategy to make our feelings known. If it means to picket the Embassies and
to seriously work towards side lining Jammeh the killer and his government in
the International world. There is a lot we could do together and just as Essa
is begging to be unsubscribed, Jammeh will beg to be forgiven in the courts
soon.

Ousman Bojang.