Dear Saiks,

Very many thanks for you response and vivid opinion about Allah's Army. I think it is a question of nomenclature(terminology). The word Allah is synonymous to God. There is no distinction between the two. My intention is not to segregate or discriminate any group of people, tribe, or religious sect. How about if I had used the word God instead of Allah, would the Muslims too complain? May be I should have used a very neutral word such as Jah; but any way, Allah's army is for saviors who intend to re-surrect our beautiful country from the brink of destruction and division. Further more, I have used the Allah to mock YAYA JAMMEH who once said that his money comes from Allah's Bank. Therefore, if YAYA JAMMEH has Allah's Bank, we too have Allah's Army to take him out.

Landing Jatta