Sloans,
The only information i could give you is the one i witness and that is
the kotu police station and the kotu fire service was burnt and looted .
All the people held at the cells were released by the demonstrators.I
can also confirm that a number of students are currently held at the
police lines at box bar barracks as one of my relatives is among them.
Let us all pray and hope that peace and tranquility will return to The
Gambia by the grace of Allah.

Chi Jamma.
Bro Sheikh Tejan Nyang.
P.S. It has been announced on both the radio and t.v that schools in
regions 1-2 will be close until further notice.