I agree this is a great fitna just like the one endured by the prophet Mohammed (pbuh) and Hassan and Hussien .
May Allah help us all including the solders and victims
We must remember the past to appreciate the future. This is now history.
habib

Momodou Mbye Jabang wrote:

Assalaamu alaikum Inalillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji'uun. La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah. It is indeed one of the darkest periods in our young nations history. May Allah have mercy on loved ones who got killed during these events. This is pure fitnah. May Allah quell the fire of fitnah. During this period and the forthcoming Yauma Ashura (Tamharet), we should increase du'aa. We should increase our night prayers especially. It is recommended to fast on the 9th and 10th of Muharram (Friday and Saturday). May Allah bring peace and tranquility to The Gambia.Allahumma salli wasallim alaa Nabiyyina Muhammad. Wasalaam.
Modou Mbye

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: [log in to unmask]