Mba, Saul, Karamba,
I hope you all read what Aunty Jabou has posted before all of you continue
with this topic. We all have a lot to say on this, but I don't think now is
the right time. Please, let us concentrate on the issue and we have all after
Jemus to talk about such. I am just pleading with all of you. PLEASE.
By the way, a meeting was scheduled for this Saturday in the DC area and it
was agreed that the venue will be announced. What is going on? Could someone
please update us.
Ousman Bojang.