Thank you Brother
May the blessings of Easter be with you.

You are a very good and true gambian in all aspects. I respect you for
your courage, Thank  you and  appreciate it also.
We all are human and can make simple mistakes that can be taken out of
context.

Some of us will settle for nan Buru.
Astrid and Dagma will do it on your behalf
thanks again and God bless you
Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr