Halifa, thanks for your well thought out counsel to the
administrators and principals of our school system.  A word to the
wise is sufficient and I hope they pay hid to your call.  It is
disheartening to see the government, professionals, parents, opinion
leaders, and now school administrators conducting a sidebar in broad
daylight and heap blame on the victims.  I am equally appalled at how
these same groups and others in our society lament over the loss of
property at the expense of the lives lost.  Every one of the lives
lost is priceless and the nation has been robbed off an
unquantifiable potential.  This is a test for our nation and the
challenge is to all of us.  If we pursue the avenue of greed, self-
interest, corruption, injustice and total disregard for human life,
at the expense of truth, justice, respect for life and self-
determination, then we have sold our souls to the Leviathan.  This
situation is the precursor to the 2001/2 presidential elections.  If
we support injustice today we will reap the crops of that planting
come 2001/2.  If they can kill and lie all this time, what happens
when the stakes are higher in 2001/2?  The thought of this government
loosing the elections would unleash barbarity unknown to humanity.
This government will stop at nothing to stay in power. So, the choice
is ours and the world is watching.  Thanks to you and all fair-minded
people in our country.   We appreciate your contributions and I hope
that justice will prevail in the end.

“We shall know the truth and it will set us free”

Chi Jaama

Joe sambou

Get your 100MB FREE Internet storage! Sign up now -
http://www.netdrive.com/?ao=zzn