We pray that his soul rest in peace. Ameen.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 4/26/00 8:19:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<  THE J agne family of Tally 8, Forster family etc. regret to announce
 the death of Uncle Mam Mbye Jagne. Uncle Mam Mbye was the pioneer of the
 tanka tanka many years back. He was a hard working man with clear
 foresight in business venturs.Our condolences to the  Lala .Dodou and
 the entire Jagne family. May his soul rest in Perfect peace.
 Chi Jamma,
 Bro. Sheikh Tejan Nyang. >>