"An Ambassador is and honest man sent to lie abroad for the good of his country"
Sir Henry Watton

Mr Essa B. Sey will go down in my book as the most undiplomatic diplomat in the history of the civilised world. In the political history of Africa, such barbarous and dastard incidents could only be compared with events in Bukasa's Central Africa Republic and Apartheid South Africa. For you to say that "there is no one amongst us serving under Jammeh and Jammeh himself who would be so irresponsible to order the massacre of students." is a thin veil to mask the incompetence of all "serving under Jammeh and Jammeh himself." You may be an Ambassador, but surely you are not representing the Gambia but Yaya Jammeh. You said the Gambia-List was "Over-reacting"  to the incident but yet you called this barbarity "a national tragedy". How, in Heaven's name, could we refrain from "over-reacting", when such a monstrous bestiality is perpetrated on innocent and defenceless students? Your attempt to exonerate those "serving under Jammeh and Jammeh himself" is as empty as the heads of those who pulled the trigger on these unarmed children.
One thing you failed to explain is how can responsible Gambian soldiers face young Gambian students and aim at them and shoot them in cold-blood. The ruthlessness with which these soldiers acted, is a clear sign that "those serving under Jammeh and Jammeh himself " are incapable of ruling a decent society.
Mr Sey, you are accusing people of "Hating", but what transpired in the Gambia on 10th April 2000 is going down in our history as the darkest day of our lives. I call you the most undiplomatic diploma because you reacted without getting the true facts from home, thus making you the only defender of some trigger-happy, armed nitwits. By this action your promotion in Jammeh's dictatorship is guaranteed.

BROTHER, JAMMEH MUST GO!!!

Prince Coker