joe sambou <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Fellow Gambians, I wish to extend my sympathy to the families that
lost their sons and daughters to this rabid Leviathan called Yahya
Jammeh and his band of rabid ministers, bureaucrats, and military
thugs.  This is a time for action by all of us (both inside and
outside).  Those in the inside should stay away from work and all of
us who are in the Diaspora should support them financially.  This
government should be stopped dead at its tracks or else we will
continue to have massacres such as these.  Those of us who are in the
US should write and call our Congressmen and Sanators to halt any
relations with this monster.  We should organize protest marches in
cities in the US, Europe, Africa, and all countries we reside.  We
should also contact the Congressional Black Caucus members who were
trying to form alliances with this killing machine, The Bill Gates
Foundation, and all entities interested in The Gambia, to stop all
contacts until we get rid of this rabid dog.  Folks in Europe and
elsewhere should do the similar things.

We should also support the oppositions to protest and organize civil
unrest for as long as possible.  We cannot be complacent anymore.
The triggermen are not the only killers but an extension of this meat
apparatus.  These kids were killed by Yahya Jammeh, his ministers,
the bureaucrats, the justice system, the military thugs, and all that
assist him in this Nazi style operation.  We have to make a choice.
We either die in twos and tens with the rest waiting for their turn
and shiftless, or we all perish fighting for what we believe.

I am numb and sick to my stomach at how we have evolved.  These kids
have waited for the adults to do the right thing, but we never step
up to the plate.  They have to take it upon themselves to risk their
lives just to show us what it means to have a conviction.  How many
times have this government short changed the adults?  Many times.  We
never have the guts to challenge the monster.  Where were the adults
when the kids were gunned down???  We adults should learn a chapter
from these young martyrs.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are at crossroads in the history of our
nation.  The choice is ours.  We either stand or watch this man feed
his killing machine or we get rid of him.

Lets organize NOW before it's too late.

Joe Sambou