Dave,

Thanks a bunch! No job in the world is worth it. That is precisely the problem with us. "I'm just doing my job". What they fail to add is: "without my conscience". That's probably because they don't have any, at all. I wonder how they can get home and hug their own children whiles working for a system that is overseeing the extermination of other peoples' children.

Regards.

Kabir

[log in to unmask]>Dave Manneh  wrote:

Mr Sidibeh,
    With all due respect some jobs are just not worth the "dough". If someone willingly
serves under a corrupt and murderous government (as these guys are) then
one has to be prepared to be responsible for the actions of that government.

I personally think there is one point you and possibly these guys are deluding yourselves
with, if Tombong or the good ambassador don't realize that working with murderers,
butchers and COWARDS ( I write cowards in bold, for we can all remember when just a
couple of MEN WITHOUT guns made these "pillocks" vacate their barrack in Farafeni
within 5 minutes with their tails between their legs) contradicts human decency, then god help us.

I promised not to be too emotional, but I just damn can't .If Tombong and the good ambassador
are good god- fearing men, then they should resign from this murderous band of mad men and
women driving our dear nation to the abyss forthwith. If they have an iota of decency in them,
their resignation letters would be waiting for the world's biggest "twerp" when he gets out of his
slumber (and realizes that a dozen young people have just been murdered by his henchmen, and
that warrants him to leave Cuba for home) when he finally decides to go back home!!