  From: joe sambou
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2000 10:09 PM
  Subject: Re: Message from Mary Samba-Christensen (Update)

      Mary, this is a follow-up to my apology.  I should have waited until
      I read all your postings before responding.  However, your anger
      should not be directed to me, for I was not the one who quoted you in
      the Observer.  How about trying this angle, why don't you demand an
      apology from the Observer.  I apologized to you not because you
      requested one, but because I was on the opinion that you did not
      grant the interview.  Since you are on the offensive, I withdraw my
      apology until the Observer Tabloid apologize to you.  If that does
      not occur, then my previous comment stands.  As Yus stated, would the
      Observer quote you if you did not utter those words?  That's the
      million dollar question.  I hope that you settle your score with the
      Observer before you get back to me.

      Chi Jaama

      Joe Sambou

      Get your 100MB FREE Internet storage! Sign up now -
      http://www.netdrive.com/?ao=zzn