Hi!
    This is a draft of the donation form I plan to use to ask for donations tomorrow. Any suggetstions? Thanks.
                                                                                            Buharry.
VICTIMS OF 10TH. AND 11TH. APRIL 2000 GAMBIAN SHOOTING DISASTER

DONATION FORM

Dear Sir/Madam,

                        We are seeking donations to help the victims of the shooting disaster which took place in The Gambia on the 10th. And 11th. April 2000 in which 14 people were killed and more than 48 seriously injured. The shooting incident occurred when the security services opened fire on students demonstrating the torture and murder of a student, Ebrima Barry, by Fire Service personnel and the rape of a 13-year old school girl, Binta Manneh by a police officer. Among the dead was a Red Cross volunteer and journalist, Omar Barrow, who left behind a young wife and a 7-month old baby. The proceeds of this drive will be used to offer financial assistance to the families of all who died, to help with the treatment of those injured, to hire a lawyer to investigate the circumstances surrounding the shooting and defend the students in court if need be. This drive is an international one orchestrated through Gambia-L and co-ordinated in Europe by Alpha Robinson and in the U.S by Ya Soffie Ceesay. Please donate generously. Let us defend our students who put their lives on the line to fight for democracy. Thank you.

      NAME

      AMOUNT DONATED