From: THE GAMBIAN COMMUNITY IN GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN
          IRELAND.
As the country reels from the murderous carnage the 10th and 11th of April,We join the national family in mourning the untimely of our children, our brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews, our grand children and our friends. We extend our heartfelt and deep condolences to the immediate families of the victims of this tyranny. We stand with them in their moment of grief and we share in their pain. We assure them of our grave sympathy and we pray with them for the souls of the departed. May God the Almighty in his abundant grace have mercy on their youthful souls.
As the families get on with arduous and sombre task of burring their children and loved ones, we join them in registering our boundless disgust and outrage against a government that can kill its own children in the name of national security. We say to that government and to its machinery of death, that you have committed the ultimate sin against the national family.
We echo the tributes already paid to Omar Barrow whose selfless sacrifice in the face of blatant terror cost him his young life. Like a fallen soldier in the theatre of war, we his bravery and courage. We pray that his dedication and devotion to humanitarian service will be containing inspiration to the nation.
We wish the casualties of this terror who are still in hospital, a speedy recovery and to their families the strength to cope in this their darkest hour.
Finally, we promise never,  again. That promise is our duty.

Signed by The Gambian community

16th /04/00