In my last posting about the match between Morocco and The Gambia I stated that,
"nothing spectacular happened in the second half except a disallowed goal by the Moroccans and the sending-off of Jatto Ceesay for spitting on a "narr" ".
As a Gambian, I take no pride in the last phrase "spitting on a narr", neither do I condone such an action as something spectacular. I, personally, found it utterly disgusting to say the least. I could have written the sentence without the phrase, but I was only giving the reason why Jatto Ceesay was sent-off.
However, I wish to extend my unreserved apology to all who think that I was being jubilant for Jatto' action and I also ask for a re-analysis of my statement to verify that I do not consider "spitting on a Narr" as spectacular, but the sending-off of Jatto Ceesay.
I hope I will be forgiven for any distress I might have caused with that phrase.

Prince