From: [log in to unmask]>obsilla
To: [log in to unmask]>ebrima ceesay
Sent: 01 May 2000 0:45 AM
Subject: Welcome back...

Coach,

Welcome back from your ten days hiatus.  After your e-mail to Katim, I now know why my numerous messages to you had always bounced back to me.

 Just in passing, let me inform you (in case you didn't know) that I have received the dictionary from the good hands of Sisters Ndey Jorbateh and Soffie Ceesay respectively.  However, it is unfortunate that I tried to touch basis with both of them but to no avail.  I called Soffie more than half a dozen times to thank her for the efforts she put in to get the dictionary to me but on each occasion she was out.  I shall keep on trying nonetheless.

Thanks a million to you and Sandra once again for your benevolent gesture as always.

Good night.

obsilla.