Assalaamu alaikum brother Habib,
Alhamdullilah, (Praise be to Allah!)

Thank you very much for this reminder....

As we used to say: "DEHWAYN  ATTY"

"YAL NDEIGN KO FEHKAY DEHWAYN"

May Allah The Almighty! increase our knowledge and faith!

Praise be to Allah! who ordained night (to be) a cover and sleep
(to be a mode of) rest; and made the day (to be the time of)
dispersion.

All praise be to Allah! for raising us from our sleep, for had Allah! wished so, Allah! would have made it everlasting; a praise perpetual, unceasing and which the whole of creation would be unable to count.

Praise be to You!, O Lord, for, You did create, and did so with symmetry, and You! did measure and dispose, and caused to die and to live, and make sick and restorest to health, and give safety.
Therefore safe the Gambia from her evil.

We pray unto You! like him whose cause is weak and whose resource is cut off, and whose death has approached and whose worldly hope has shrunk, and whose need for Your! mercy has become pressing, and whose regret for his default has grown intense, and whose guilt and error has been too frequent and whose repentance unto You! is sincere.
Therefore bless Muhammad (pbuh)the Last of the Prophets and the members of his house, the pure, the holy, and let us have the intercession of Muhammad (may Your favour be on him and his family) and do not deprive us of his company; verily, You! are the Most Merciful!!!!!

O Lord, in this New Year grant us four things:
(1) employ our strength in Your! service;
(2) let our delight consist in Your! worship;
(3) make us love Your! reward;
(4) and cause us to abstain from that which would make us deserving of painful chastisement from You! Verily, You! are Kind to whomsoever You! will.
Therefore GUIDE Gambia from a tragic desaster and LEAD
the Gambia to the Straight part and Afrika as a whole...Ameen!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)