Thanks James Jatta, that is exactly my opinion. It felt
very strange for me to read the first message since my
husband Ali Ceesay died of cancer, and I doubt very
much that drinking water would have helped anything for
his very serious disease.
Monica Ceesay.

Quoting James Jatta <[log in to unmask]>:

> To suggest that this is a sure effective cure for
life threatening deseases
> such as cancer is sick.

<[log in to unmask]>, "Omar ceesay"
> ><[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>,
> ><[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>,
> >Subject: Fw: Amazing But True !!
> >Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 21:16:13 +0900

Imtihaz Hussein
> ><[log in to unmask]>; BASHIR SIDIK
<[log in to unmask]>; Abdul
> >Hamid <[log in to unmask]>
> >Cc: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>; Shiraz
Bukhera
> ><[log in to unmask]>; Shahjehan Khan
<[log in to unmask]>; Khalid
> >Miyanji <[log in to unmask]>; Hassan Miyanji
> >GHANASHYAM MARDA <[log in to unmask]>;
Asghar Rehman
> ><[log in to unmask]>; Anthony Scott
<[log in to unmask]>; Aly
> >Miyanji <[log in to unmask]>; Ahmed Alwani
> >Ahmad Said Mohamed <[log in to unmask]>; abdul.miyanji
> >Date: Friday, April 28, 2000 11:50 ã
> >Subject: Amazing But True !!
> >

> >Amazing! But True !!

Performance