From: "astrid christensen-tasong" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: QANET NOT 2000 COMPLIANT???
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 13:29:42 GMT

Ousman,

I think the problem is the route you're using to get to the Observer. I've had this problem before.  Absolutely not your fault.  If you haven't resolved the problem, try these steps and tell me if it works for you:

From Gambianews click on Quantumnet. Here's the trick: DON'T click on the Observer link on the LEFT: they have a 12/08/99 issue link there.
Click on New Links for Quantumnet and then click on the newspaper of your choice; Observer, The Point or Independent.

* The problem is Quantumnet's 1st Observer link is not pointing to the current issue: It needs to be updated.

Let me know if this helps!

Regards,
Astrid/