Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 05:10:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: Essa Sey <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Saul Khan!! is your vigour on the forum synonymous to your real being?
To: [log in to unmask]

--0-596516649-957355849=:21265

Saul,

It makes me wonder when i see u take up your usual approach of RAGE and "falé wu mala" style towards me.Saul i saw you write one time that;if you were to meet some of us who support or work for Jammeh you'd go to jail 'cause you might physically harm that person.Actually that was the time i measured your standard! I really find no purpose of arguing with you on this or any other forum.

However, avoid the "bakku" attitude because meeting me or someone else may not grant your wishes.You always link people's survival to working for this regime(ha!).

Are you not the very one who's pouncing on Halifa Sal
*** MESSAGE TRUNCATED ***

Do You Yahoo!?