Saul,

      It makes me wonder when i see  u take up your usual  approach  of RAGE and "falé wu mala" style towards me.Saul i saw you write one time that;if you were to meet some of us who support or work for Jammeh you'd go to jail 'cause you might physically harm  that person.Actually that was the time i measured your standard!  I really find no purpose of arguing with you on this or any  other forum.

      However, avoid the "bakku" attitude because meeting me or someone else may not grant your wishes.You always link people's survival to working for this regime(ha!).

Are you not the very one who's  pouncing on Halifa Sallah and accusing him of supporting our Gvt?Because he gave objective analysis.Is Jammeh paying Halifa a salary? Is Jammeh paying Manlafy Jarju a salary? Is Jammeh paying people like Edi Sdibeh?

Saul i can imagine if you were to be a president i am sure you'd have rejected my poems and my boooookkksss  with strengthened excuses and order your judges to jail me for sedition.If you're so educated that u don't need my poems others do.Avoid my pregnant literature Mr super knowledgeable saul,however,pregnant literature is better than 'barren' philosophy and 'ponds' used for breeding hatred Sir saul.

Now you are the very Saul khan holding up a banner on the forum calling yourself a what? Pro-democrat? Cynical analyst? Angry politician? A democrat who'd go to jail for grievous bodily harm against his opponents OR even killing them?

So you can sleep with such SELF-IMPOSED PRIDE? Rest assured that i am mourning like all for the death of those students BUT your barrometer can't suffice for me....What ever you say will be recorded for posterity as you and your likes threaten me with (ha!).THE FUTURE BELONGS TO THE CREATOR SULEYMAN KHAN. Hence forth i'll be deleting your messages because as mafy said its trash_talk.

Nevertheless, i just wanted to let you know that i'm snobbing your postings because as far as i know to oppose does not warrant hating.So hate me for ever thats your   own choice Saul.

       Essa Bokarr Sey.

Do You Yahoo!?