Matarr, I partly agree with you.  However, I must confess hat I am a bit worried by the threat of violence.  This, mainly because, if one studies the consequences of armed conflicts, it is obvious that the outcome of such a conflict would result in very negative consequences for our populace.

Nevertheless, your sense of frustration is shared by me,  I seriously believe that some of our contemporaries on the other side are just involved in paper shuffling and a bunch of senseless rhetoric  Just look at Mr Sallah's Foroya.  Whenever there is an atrocity, they write an article that tries to explain what occured without assigning blame.  How can anything +ve be achieved with a bunch of toothless rhetoric. The same trend has been repeated twice ow.  First, in the case of the killing of students and now.  I am extreemly surpised that they actually believe that the govt will actually hold a fair election or organize an unbiased commission of inquiry.  The sad truth is that big words and technically complicated papers will not help us.

Aside from an armed struggle, what other alternatives do we have?  I think severe sanctions would be a start.