Hi Hamjatta:
Thanks for the compliment.  After I finish dealing with these pesky software bugs, time permitting, Inshallah, I shall delve into the other alternatives that were alluded to in my previous posting under this thread.  This analysis will include the non violent internal option + the possibility of external pressure too.  In my opinion, both these strategies, especially the internal option, have had reasonable success up to this point.

Till then, have a great day in rainy Slough!  :)

Cheers!