Hi Babu: Unfortunately, I have not seen the Euro games to this point. But I believe the Oranje, as they are fondly called in Netherlands, will trounce the Italians. On the other hand, the match betwen Portugal and France will be a tough one. Contrary to your opinion, I believe the French midfield led by the mercurial Zinedane Zidane will be too much for the Portugese. he continues to amaze me by his intelligence on the field. The guy gives a new meaning to mapping out moves on the filed. Much like Gary Kasparov, the best chess player in the World, who once said he could see his next thirty moves as well those of his opponent, Zidane sees the results of his moves before anyone else does. In other words, if he passes the ball to teammate X, opponent Y and Z will react in this way. And Zidane being the genius he is on the field will run right into the spot that Yand Z will be vacating. Very rarely do I rave about a soccer player like I am doing with Zidane right now. But, if he continues at this level, the sky is the limit. I say France beats Holland in the final. Desailly marks Kluivet uut of the game and Thuram takes care of Overmars. Give Zidane the ball and he will perform his magic. Except that Natty Davids will be there with him. I can't wait for that game! Till later ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe/subscribe or view archives of postings, go to the Gambia-L Web interface at: http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/gambia-l.html ----------------------------------------------------------------------------