All,

I've been trying to figure this out on my own, but simply couldn't. So I
need help: Will someone tell me exactly WHAT IS "disturb(ing) the peace and
stability of the country"?

1. Exposing filth, chicanery, or malfeasance?
2. Exposing hypocrisy and double speak?
3. Exposing liars and murderers?
4. Calling for transparency and accountability (once   Jammeh's much-vaunted
mantra.)
5. Calling for justice and fair play?
6. All of the above and then some more?

Please let someone help me, 'cause either I am dead in the brain or this guy
has totally lost his mind!

Saul.

national chairman, Alhaji Banta Camara, called on youths to rally behind the
Gambian leader and his APRC party for betterment of this country.