Ebrima,
thank you very much for the news. You have answered a question every citizen of the Gambia has been waiting for a long time.
You see Yaya can't fool anyone nomore because, can you imagine my cobbler(shoe maker) first told me this story few months ago before I got it from the list so you cannot underestimate somebody because of his/her class or position (Nyepa ewu).

I personally think the president should also start realising the situation he is trapped in because,I can say his worst enemies are right in front of him even his wife is his enemy cuz he is impotent and cannot satisfy her naturally,every Gambian knows that even Zainab's first born will soon know.  All I'm sayin' is, he is a total failure and it's too late to turn back the hands in time, so let him just run and never return.

YAYA EVERYBODY HATES YOU WORLD WIDE.