Dear fellows,
In this era of uncertainty and brutality one thing stand aloft,together
we win, divided we are all crushed!!
So lets compliment each other for every effort towards a better homeland,is
this not our collective goal? On the ground or under
lets see each other as partners in a struggle that will shape the future
of our homeland.Trust me there are alot of people underground for the same
dream you and i are on the ground!May God bless the ones we lost.
                kalilu camara