Halifa,

Yet again you've made me proud to be Gambian and African.  You've shown what
leadership is all about. Now keep the heat on. Yahya has completely lost it.
  He is a complete moron.  What is sad though is that innocent
women,children,men are inevitably suffering under this uncouth buffoon.
With people like you, i am optimistic that we will be free.

May peace and prosperity befall my people.

Prayers and sincere greetings,

Mboge