Thanks
Hope you and your family have the strength to go through it with Allah help.
my good friend and brother Ahmed Tijan Sallh told me about him also , I do not
remember him as I left many years ago but Sheikh told me he moved to Serrakunda
lately

Innah lillah wa inah elaihi rageoon

Habib Diab Ghanim, Sr