So Mboge is another fraud trying to get prime-time attention on Gambia-L. A mischievious pipsqueak who can't help telling porkies. Well, from the very outset, i had a hunch the guy was something of a freak. I mean what else do you expect from someone whose sole contribution since surfacing on the List is to yap after contributer after contributer; i concur on this, i concur on that. It seems the sycophantic droning will have no end. Alas, it has reached nauseating levels since sycophancy has invariably metamorphosed into a hybrid of doctoring mails, lying about not receiving them and displaying such abominable dishonesty we have yet to witness on this List.

When Mboge lied about not receiving a mail from  me, i took his word for it and went ahead accepting his arrangements. Albeit i must add i had feeling even then that his mail was sent in bad faith. I didn't think much of the issue that morning until after work when i subject all important mails to a closer perusal. As it happened, his mail was the first i attacked. By some sleight of good fortune i saw at the tail of his mail the head of the mail i sent to him; showing the date and time of receipt. I knew then Mboge was LYING  when he said "i've mailed you privately on two occasions but got no answer". The fact of the matter is i received two private mesages when i saw Mboge's message. And both were replied after each other. The other one sent to Zizy, which i learnt was received intact. But curiously, Mboge's reply was received as an empty mail or rather, as he initially postured, didn't receive in toto. I'm not techno-savvy but you just have to put simple logic in place here and you wouldn't fail to get the stench from the stinky fish that this whole thing is dressed with. I have no doubt in my mind that Mboge received my mail in tact and decided to engage in the detestable tomfoolery of pretendind otherwise with the hopes he would have landed an irreparable damage to my reputation.

Let us assume or indeed, accept Mr. Manjie Nyang's thesis that Mboge might have infact received the mail but without the message as it seems this is now a normal error on most mails at any rate from Hotmail. Yet, this establishes a fact here: That Mboge was in receipt of a response from me even though one assumes again it was unreadable. What then is the next logical step one takes up from here? Decorum dictates that you get back to the sender in private and lament receipt of the said mail but that it came without the message. Yet, coarse and unruly he is, Mboge seemed to think that he should "out" me on Gambia-L as some faint-hearted she goat who, suddenly faced with the real thing is ready to scamper off like a coward. Hence his silly mail with it's condescending mocking tones. Oh, and of course his collaborators lacing in and tossing phrases like "con artist" at me and else. Well, we certainly know who is a "con artist". Words have a funny way returning back to their senders like a boomerang.

That Mboge is a fraud is not in doubt any longer. Well, i have this to say though: Mboge, it seems you are relatively new online but Gambia-L has had frauds in the past many of whom have gone into hiding thanks to the fraud busters online. Not only have you shown your abject sense of dishonesty, but by displaying impatience with me for not responding within just two days when you were ready to grant Halifa a week to consult his Central Committee, you have demonstrated amply why from the very beginning that you have no sense of fairness. Not only are you 'openly and nakedly PDOIS biased' [as i told you then], but you have shown total disregard for fair play and level playing. You have shown how people can put party/ideological fealty before both truth and fair play. Coming from some barmy Leftist, i'm not surprised.

Anyone who doesn't know the personal and moral conflicts i had to confront from the day i accepted to meet Halifa, would be excused for querying whether it is necessary to give a pantomime pipsqueak like Mboge primetime on Gambia-L by uncovering his monstrous deceit and pouring scorn on it. From relationships that are precious to me to the colloquial, i disappointment many who adviced me in private to forget Halifa and get on with other things more productive since we are never going to change each others minds about our convictions. However, as i explained to them in private, when one makes claims as i did and is challenged to come publicly to prove them, to shy away from that challenge is to sacrifice one's credibility/integrity and indeed, be susceptible to charges of pigon-heartedness. This is the sole reason i agreed to meeting Halifa in London. My credibilty is something i guard with the mania of a monarch safe guarding his sole heir.

Halifa, since Mboge has demonstrated amply that he is incapable of planning/arranging a  forum for impartially or engaging in skulduggery, i beg to excused from the current arrangements.  For i wish no part in any scheme bearing the imprint of the likes of Mboge who can't help tell porkies and or engage in abominable acts like doctoring mails. If the likes of Mboge are the ones you are recruiting to take-over when PDOIS passes onto another generation, then i can imagine one day being asked by a newspaper editor to write an obituary for PDOIS with the headline "The Strange Death Of PDOIS". God forbid. The point is, even though you and i disagree on fundamental issues, i know you guard integrity jealously and wouldn't dream of the abominable acts the likes of Mboge engage in, the survival of PDOIS depends heavily on like-minded individuals to carry the message where you and else left it.

Hamjatta Kanteh