Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 23:31:52 -0400
From: hagop bakhtiarian <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Gallo, Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Fwd: Fw: lieberman's shame

--------------8226946490AD706C4E80515B

mailbox:/C|/Program
Files/Netscape/Users/hagop/mail/Inbox?id=NDBBILKCALIOEBELBNDGEEKLCEAA.jirairc%40mikescamera.com&number=260575372&part=1.2.1.2

--------------8226946490AD706C4E80515B

From: <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>,
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 09:16:51 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C0111B.45DEEA80

Thought you'd like to know this info especially in this current political
climate.
Sadly, when I was doing a presentation on comparing the Genocide with the
Holocaust a year ago I did a lot of research on both. There are websites
galore for the Holocaust and many proclaim that there is ONLY ONE such
atrocity and to give credibility to any others would be to dilute the
significance of the one and only true holocaust. Some sites went so far to
say that any and all words that refer to the Holocaust, such as genocide,
cannot be used. These were not off the wall sites either. They were
significant, legitimately sponsored sites with excellent historical info. My
Dean ( a history prof) and I had quite a discussion on it because I could
hardly believe what I was reading. I don't see any value in
dueling-tragedies
nor do I see this kind of political and personal action as innocuous. It
deserves any American's thoughtful attention and especially an Armenian's.
FYI

------=_NextPart_000_002C_01C0111B.45DEEA80

From: "yerlan1" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "Fr. Vazken Movsesian" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "Maureen Eckel" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "Marguerite Sheklian" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "Tammy Enfiedjian" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "Sandra Enfiedjian" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "Tammy Karakashian" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "Vahan Manoogian" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "Susan Movsessian" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "Pam Nicolosi" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "Leandra Manos" <[log in to unmask]>,
        "William Manos" <[log in to unmask]>