From: Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Attn; Modou Mboge
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:17:03 EDT

Mbouja Farra,
My good old friend you are well educated enough!(Laugh). Please let us
leave the Hamjatta/Halifa debate flow uninterrupted. Halifa just finnished
a very appropriate response, let us now give the floor to Hamjatta before
making some further comments. Once both parties rest their cases then we
can all jump in to debate the merits and make strong opinions. "Saint" Sir
Isaiah Berlin the Great of Oxford Academia is never my favourite anyway- he
is too obscurantist and verbose for my taste- but that is beside the point!

Keep up the good work.

Endo!