From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2000 00:44:39 EDT
Subject: Fwd: Lil' Johnny on Politics
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],

--part1_e3.ab38ef1.271155b7_boundary

From: [log in to unmask]
Full-name: FLIP HBK
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 23:14:58 EDT
Subject: Lil' Johnny on Politics
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
        [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

LIL' JOHNNY IS BACK..........
Lil' Johnny is still a mess.  I guess we can always expect this behavior from
him.
Lil' Johnny on Politics

Lil' Johnny goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?" Dad says, "Well
son, let me try to explain it this way. I'm the breadwinner of the family,
so let's call me Capitalism. Mommy is the administrator of the money, so
we'll call her the Government. We're here to take care of your needs, so
we'll call you The People. The nanny- well, consider her The Working
Class. Your baby brother, we'll call him The Future. Now go think about
this and see if it makes sense."

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what Dad has said. Later
that night, he hears his baby brother crying and runs to his room only to
find that his diapers are very soiled. So the little boy goes to his
parents room. Mom is sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the
nanny's room. Finding the door locked, he looks through the peephole and
sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed.

The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I
understand what politics is now."

"Good son, tell me in your own words then what politics are."

The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working
Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and
the Future is in deep shit."

--part1_e3.ab38ef1.271155b7_boundary--