To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:30:47 -0500
From: Samuel B Pratt <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Mr. Bojang:
I have been in the Gambia before and I even did some teaching job in the
Gambia. I have very important information for a gentleman I met by name
of Omar Saidykhan. He use live in Churches town. If you have any
information for me to contact him, please do so.

Samuel B. Pratt
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.