Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 20:03:06 -0800 (PST)
From: Jamila Allston <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: YOUSSOU N'DOUR CONCERT - NOVEMBER 19TH - TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE
To: GAMBIA-L <[log in to unmask]>

PEACE,

   Just wanted to let everyone know that tickets are still available
for Youssou N'Dour New York Concert November 19th (Sunday) at 9 pm.
The concert will take place in the Hammerstein Ballroom at Manhattan
Center, 311 West 34th Street (off of Eight Avenue).

   Ticket price is $35.00 and can be purchased directly at the box
office at Manhattan Center or through Ticketmaster (for a slight
processing fee).

   When purchasing your ticket, you must decide whether you want to be
on the dance floor or in the balcony where there are seats for a
spectators view.  Spectators will not be allowed on the dance floor (as
indicated by the box office).

   Well I just purchased dance floor tickets as I saw Youssou N'Dour in
Senegal the summer of '99 and I can not imagine sitting in a confined
seat during his performance.

   Hope to see you there!

                                   Jamila