Sigga Jagne:

Thanks for the kind sentiments expressed in your e-mail below. I have to tell you though that I am also a fan of yours. I do enjoy reading your postings to the L, and I have a lot of respect and admiration for you. Keep it up and may God bless us ALL!

Kebba Dampha, Joe Sambou, Lamine Conteh: Keep up the good work you are doing!

Ebrima Ceesay