From: Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 18:56:33 -0800
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Hamjatta>>Re: IEC Firings

Hamjatta,

Thanks for the astute observations.

The opposition cannot fight for Johnsons' independence and expect him
to be
"independent" of their support. There is an obvious irony. There is a
risk
of his decisions as chairman of IEC being prejudiced. Sounds to me as
passing the bat from APRC to the opposition.
I hope they clarify their position in this matter.

Have a good night.

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519

if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to
write your full name and e-mail address.
------

---- End Original Message ----