Sheikh,

My condolences to Mr.Bammy, Aunty Begay, Kurra and the rest of the Jagne,
Nyang and Njie families on the demise of Uncle Talla Jagne of the UK. I
have been in touch with Bammy following the news this afternoon who, as you
know, has been a colleague in the civil service for a number of years. May
Allah grant Talla Jagne Jannah.

To Saihou Njie, Sandigie Njie, Ramou Sarge, Alieu and Chiko Njie, Koto
B.E., the John family, I extend my sincere condolences, on behalf of the
entire family, on the untimely death of Mrs. Mariam John Njie. May her soul
rest in perfect peace.

Sidi Sanneh & Family.