I WISH TO JOIN ABDOULIE AND OTHERS IN COMMENDING MR. CONTEH AND COMPANY OF CONCERNED CITIZENS. THEY HAVE ASSISTED IN EDUCATING MR. STOVALL THAT HIS ACTION IN EXTENDING AN INVITATION TO THE JAMMEH GOVERNMENT REQUIRED STUDY NOT THE IGNORANCE OF AN APPARENTLY SILENT CITIZENRY.
I LOOK FORWARD THEREFORE, TO MR. STOVALL'S DIVESTITURE IN THE INDIRECT MAINTENANCE OF THE ILLEGAL JAMMEH GOVERNMENT. DUE TO THE ILLICIT NATURE OF THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT, ANY APPEARANCE OF ITS AGENCY FOR THE PEOPLE OF GAMBIA IS FRAUDULENT AND ALL CONTRACTS, RAISON D'ETRE, OR COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY ISSUED THEREFROM IS NULL & VOID. ANY LOANS OR FAVORS ADVANCED BY ANY FOREIGN NATIONAL OR GOVERNMENT SHALL BE CONSIDERED PERSONAL LOANS TO YAYA JAMMEH AND THE SIGNATORIES TO THE INSTRUMENTS UNLESS PROPER ACCOUNTING CAN BE MADE OF DISBURSEMENT OF SUCH IN FURTHERANCE OF THE PUBLIC GOOD.
THEREFORE, WE WILL CONTINUE TO MONITOR ALL "INVESTMENTS" BY FOREIGN NATIONALS IN GAMBIA AND THIS MUST SERVE AS NOTICE OR AT LEAST CAUSE FOR RE-EVALUATION OF SUCH INVESTMENT IN GAMBIA. IN DEMONSTRATING THE HUMAN ANGST BEHIND THE INVITATIONS OF