Hi Annika,

Keep up the spirit.  Dumo and the others are not forgotten.

  As you rightly say it is ironic for the Canadians to vest such an honourable title to an imbecilic moron like Yahya.  He doesn't know the implication of such a title.  People like Mandela who have been vested with such titles deserved it, for they did observe the rule of law and were vehemently against abuse of humana rights.

 Or maybe the Canadians new about Yahya's abysmal record on human rights but decided to ignore it as many  a Western Goverment do when dealing with African dictators.  As long as their interests are served they do not care.

The struggle continues.

Regards,

Mboge