Karamba,

You have said it all.  One cannot begin to understand this kind of ineptitude and insidious behaviour which is beginning to be manifested by Mr M Jawla.  It will be really dishearthening if what reports are suggesting is true.

No wonder this form of behaviour justifies the ordinary persons' to droopiness towards politics and politicians.

Keep up the good work.  I'm sure the people of Sami will not allow such disgusting behaviour to go on.  Jawla should know that these people have already displayed a high level of political maturity and shall yanked the Chieftancy from him if need be.

Regards

Mboge