I am writing to apologize to bro. Nyang, for quoting him wrongly. After reading his mail again, I realised that what he was actually saying was,  that ''the use of ''jamba'' is so widespread in the Gambia, it could lead one to believe it was legalized''. My own words.

I stand though, by the other things I have said. We are deluding ourselves, if we go on thinking things will get better all by themselves.

Sheikh,  I applaud your move concerning Campama. For many years (still now) this place is neglected; so it warms hearts to see that some people are reaching out there, to help the patients possitively.  I am pledging my support and will talk to you later -privately.

Before going, I must say again, I am lamenting deeply, quoting you mistakenly.

Nalen jaama top'.

Ndura.