Ebriama,

This is the news we heard over the radio. I am very suprised to learn that Papi Joof is the new Justice Sect. Papi Joof is sharing the same office with Awa Sisay who was sacked by maron Jammeh from this same possition.. Papi Joof is among the commissoners whose find finding and hard work have being reject by this very goverment. I cannot till understand why on earth the man I respected so much, the man I admire too much can accept such a possition under Jammeh's regime.. I don't know why Papi Joof will should accept this. It seems most of those we have HOPES on the all hypocrite. Please friends of Papi e-mail him not to accept this post. For Cheyassin, he will pay the price for his acts. Lets put his case at the corner for the moment and tackle the issue at hand.