G-L,

Really I think is high time that opposition have the courage to lead us on the streets. I know if the opposition leaders are willing to take the lead, we will follow them to any place. Really is high time to get rid of Jammeh. These regime have push the Gambia near a state of distruction. If we do not get up now, we will be VERY, VERY, VERY late. Where the Gambia is heading to is very dangerous. Now security personels are living in a state of I CAN KILL YOU AND NOTHING WILL COME OUT OF IT. May God save the Gambia. May God save our nation from Maron Jammeh.