FROM THE MIMBAR OF HOLY HARAM IN

MAKKAH AND MADINA

(Friday, January 15, 2001)

PRESERVE KINSHIP, LIVE ON LAWFUL MEANS, MUSLIMS TOLD.

The Imams and Khateebs of the holy Mosques in Makkah and Madina called on Muslims to be pious, and avoid God's wrath by obeying His commands.

IN MAKKAH

The Imam of the Grand Mosque, in Makkah Sheikh Dr. Salih bin Abdullah Bin Hemeid, in his Friday (January 15, 2001) sermon this week advised the worshipers that they should beware of God's displeasure and maintain regular prayers, preserve kinship, avoid slander and calumny.

He said there are many ways of doing good works, and the doors to devotion are wide open, and people's spiritual and temporal life can be improved through good education and counseling.

A person's first and foremost obligation is to put right his religious faith and creed by obeying God's commands by performing regular prayers, beware of ambiguous feelings, maintain kinship ties, help the poor and needy and be dutiful to parents, he said.

Sheikh Hemeid said doing wrong to the weak ones is one of the gravest of misdeeds, as a person should do to others what he would like to be done to himself and should be good to those who do good to others.

He said religious scholars and men of good learning and wisdom guide people to righteousness through their advice. They are the one who dedicate their knowledge and learning to teaching people and guiding them to the path of righteousness. Their religious knowledge is blessed by God as they communicate and spread their learning to people in the best manner.

IN MADINA

For his part, the Imam and Khateeb of the Prophet's Mosque in Madina Sheikh Hassan Bin Abdul Aziz-Sheikh, in his Friday sermon, advised Muslims to do good and say the right thing in line with what Allah Almighty commands and Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) teaches.

He said a Muslim is supposed to be good and pure in his heart, body and manners, conduct, abode and in all thoughts and actions.

Islam strongly emphasizes that a gain must be lawful and free from any impurities, and the essence of Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) mission was to make the good things lawful and the bad thing unlawful. So, seeking th2 lawful gains is essential for happiness in this world an the Hereafter, he pointed

Al-Sheikh warned against wealth obtained through unlawful means, by such methods as cheating, and said unlawful gain is a cause for severance of God' blessings and denial of answer to prayers. It entails grave consequences, the most severe of which is God's wrath and a destiny to hell fire

He urged Muslims to deliver rights to those who are entitled to without delay, and God shall recompense those who do so.

--------------------------------------End------------------------------------

The Holy Qur'an says:

The example of (this) worldly life is but like rain which We have sent down from the sky that the plants of the earth absorb- (those) from which men and livestock eat- until, when the earth has taken on its adornment and is beautiful and its people suppose that they have capability over it, thee comes to it Our command by night or by day, and We make it as a harvest as if it had not flourished yesterday. Thus do We explain in detail the signs for a people who give thought. (Surah Yunus; Ayat 24)

Prophet Muhammad's (peace be upon him) sayings:(Hadith)

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Indeed, Allah likes sneezing and dislikes yawning. So if anyone of you sneezes and says Al-hamdulillah, it becomes obligatory upon every Muslim who hears him to say to him Yarhamukallah. Yawing is from the devil. When one of you is about to yawn, he should restrain it (i.e., his yawn) as best he can, for if you yawn and say "ah", the devil laughs at you. ( Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) also narrated that Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said: "Yawning is from the devil. SO if anyone of you starts yawning, let him restrain it as best he can." (Muslim)

Abu Sa'id AL-Khudri (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) said: "When you yawn, you should cover your mouth with your hand, or else the devil will enter therein." (Muslim)

Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet Sallallaahu alaihi wasallam used to supplicate thus:

O Allah, make my religion easy for me by virtue of which my affairs are protected, set right for me my life where my subsistence exists, make good for me my Hereafter which is the place to which I will return, make my life (an opportunity for me to) increase the righteous deeds, and make death a rest for me from every evil. (Muslim)

DU'A (Supplications)

Oh Allah, You are my Lord. There is no God worthy of worship except You. You created me and I am Your slave. I will keep my covenant and pledge to You, so far as I am able. I seek refuge with You from my evil actions. I recognize Your Bounty upon me and I recognize my sin. So forgive me. Indeed, no one forgive sins but You.

Oh Allah, You are Peace and from You comes peace. Blessed are You, O owner of glory and honor. There is no God worthy of worship but Allah. He is One and Unique. He has no partners. His is the dominion and to Him Alone is the praise, and He has power over all things. O Allah, none can prevent what You have given, and none may give what You have prohibited; and no wealth or majesty can avail a wealthy person against Your Will and Decisions, as from You is all wealth and majesty. There is no might and no power except by Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah. His is favor, grace and praise abundant. There is none to be worshipped except Allah, and we are sincere in faith and devotion to Him even though the disbelievers detest it. AMEN.

       Radio Al-Islam
            Channel RA 101
             Download RealPlayer
            Qur'anic Recitation
            by Shaikh Abdul Baset

              Channel Arabic Recitation (Requires 56Kbps Connection & Real G2 Player) Recitation
            Syncronized with Quranic Text
           101.1 Al-Fatiha (The Opening)  Start

           101.2 Al-Baqara (The Cow)  Start

           101.3 Al-Imran (The Family of Imran) Start

           101.4 An-Nisa (The Women) InProgress

           101.5 Al-Ma'idah (The Table Spread)  InProgress
           101.6 Al-An'am (The Cattle)  InProgress
           101.7 Al-A'raf (The Heights)  InProgress
           101.8 Al-Anfal (The Spoils of War) InProgress
           101.9 At-Tauba (The Repentance) InProgress
           101.10 Yunus (Jonah) InProgress
           101.11 Hud (The Prophet Hud) InProgress
           101.12 Yusuf (Joseph) InProgress
           101.13 Ar-Ra'd (The Thunder) InProgress
           101.14 Ibrahim (Abraham) InProgress
           101.15 Al-Hijr (The Rocky Tract) InProgress
           101.16 An-Nahl (The Bee) InProgress
           101.17 Al-Isra (The Journey by Night) InProgress
           101.18 Al-Kahf (The Cave) InProgress
           101.19 Maryam (Mary) InProgress
           101.20 Ta-Ha InProgress
           101.21 Al-Anbiya (The Prophets) InProgress
           101.22 Al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage) InProgress
           101.23 Al-Mu'minun (The Believers) InProgress
           101.24 Al-Nour (The Light) InProgress
           101.25 Al-Furqan (The Criterion) InProgress
           101.26 Ash-Shu'ara (The Poets) InProgress
           101.27 An-Naml (The Ants) InProgress
           101.28 Al-Qasas (The Narration) InProgress
           101.29 Al-'Ankabut (The Spider) InProgress
           101.30 Ar-Rum (The Romans) InProgress
           101.31 Luqman (Luqman) InProgress
           101.32 As-Sajdah (The Prostration) InProgress
           101.33 Al-Ahzab (The Confederates) InProgress
           101.34 Saba' (Sheba) InProgress
           101.35 Fatir (The Originator of Creation) InProgress
           101.36 Ya-Sin (Ya-Sin) InProgress
           101.37 As-Saffat (The Rangers) InProgress
           101.38 Suad InProgress
           101.39 Az-Zumar (The Groups) InProgress
           101.40 Ghafir (The Forgiver) InProgress
           101.41 Fussilat (Explained in Detail) InProgress
           101.42 Ash-Shura (The Consultation)  InProgress
           101.43 Az-Zukhruf (The Gold Adornments)  InProgress
           101.44 Ad-Dukhan (The Smoke)  InProgress
           101.45 Al-Jathiya (The Kneeling)  InProgress
           101.46 Al-Ahqaf (The Curved Sandhills)  InProgress
           101.47 Muhammad  InProgress
           101.48 Al-Fath (The Victory)  InProgress
           101.49 Al-Hujurat (The Dwellings) InProgress
           101.50 Qaf  InProgress
           101.51 Az-Zariyat (The Winds that Scatter) InProgress
           101.52 At-Tur (The Mount)  InProgress
           101.53 An-Najm (The Star)  InProgress
           101.54 Al-Qamar (The Moon)  InProgress
           101.55 Ar-Rahman (The Most Beneficent)  InProgress
           101.56 Al-Waqi'a (The Event)  InProgress
           101.57 Al-Hadid (Iron)  InProgress
           101.58 Al-Mujadilah (The Disputation)  InProgress
           101.59 Al-Hashr (The Gathering)  InProgress
              101.60 Al-Mumtahinah (The Examined One)  InProgress
           101.61 As-Saff (The Row)  Start
           101.62 Al-Jumu'ah (Friday)  Start
           101.63 Al-Munafiqun (The Hypocrites)  Start
           101.64 At-Taghabun (Loss and Gain)  Start
           101.65 At-Talaq (The Divorce)  Start
           101.66 At-Tahrem (The Banning)  Start
           101.67 Al-Mulk (Dominion)  Start
           101.68 Al-Qalam (The Pen)  InProgress
           101.69 Al-Haqqah (The Reality)  Start
           101.70 Al-Ma'arig (The Ways of Ascent)  Start
           101.71 Nuh (Noah)  Start
           101.72 Al-Jinn (The Jinn)  Start
           101.73 Al-Muzzammil (Folded in Garments)  Start
           101.74 Al-Muddaththir (The One Enveloped)  Start
           101.75 Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection)  InProgress
           101.76 Al-Insan (Man)  Start
           101.77 Al-Mursalat (Those Sent Forth)  Start
           101.78 An-Nab (The Great News)  Start
           101.79 An-Naziat (Those Who Pull Out)  Start
           101.80 'Abasa (He Frowned)  Start
           101.81 At-Takwir (The Folding Up)  Start
           101.82 Al-Infitar (The Cleaving)  Start
           101.83 Al-Mutaffifin (Those Who Deal in Fraud)  Start
           101.84 Al-Inshiqaq (The Splitting Asunder)  Start
           101.85 Al-Buruj (The Big Stars)  Start
           101.86 At-Tariq (The Night-Comer)  Start
           101.87 Al-A'la (The Most High)  Start
           101.88 Al-Ghashiyah (The Overwhelming)  Start
           101.89 Al-Fajr (The Dawn)  Start
           101.90 Al-Balad (The City)  Start
           101.91 Ash-Shams (The Sun)  Start
           101.92 Al-Lail (The Night)  Start
           101.93 Ad-Duha (The Forenoon - After Sunrise)  Start
           101.94 Ash-Sharh (The Opening Forth)  Start
           101.95 At-Tin (The Fig)  Start
           101.96 Al-Alaq (The Clot)  Start
           101.97 Al-Qadr (The Night of Decree)  Start
           101.98 Al-Baiyinah (The Clear Evidence)  Start
           101.99 Az-Zalzalah (The Earthquake)  Start
           101.100 Al-'Adiyat (Those That Run)  Start
           101.101 Al-Qari'ah (The Striking Hour)  Start
           101.102 At-Takathur (The Piling Up)  Start
           101.103 Al-'Asr (The Time)  Start
           101.104 Al-Humazah (The Slanderer)  Start
           101.105 Al-Fil (The Elephant)  Start

           101.106 Quraish (Quraish)  Start

           101.107 Al-Ma'un (The Small Kindnesses)  Start

           101.108 Al-Kauthar (A River in Paradise)  Start
           101.109 Al-Kafirun (The Disbelievers)  Start
           101.110 An-Nasr (The Help)  Start
           101.111 Al-Masad (The Palm Fiber)  Start
           101.112 Al-Ikhlas (The Purity)  Start
           101.113 Al-Falaq (The Day Break)  Start
           101.114 An-Nas (The Mankind)  Start

            Qur'an Surahs (Chapters)
            1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
            21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
            41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
            61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
            81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100
            101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114

      Note: Requires at least a 56.kbps connection, and Real Player G2 .

Spread the Message of Allah

COURTESY OF:

2. ISLAMICITY.

ISLAMICITYXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX