I agree Mr. Jaiteh..  Rumours such as list managers being bought just doesn't make sense to me.  They all volunteer their precious time and energy and I'm sure not only one person makes the decisions.  I'm assuming the list managers come to a consensus before any final decisions are made.

Let's not be conquered by division!!!!

Astrid/