Mr Kujabi sir

I wonder why you are presuming that I am unhappy at your critiquing of my story. No, no Mr Kujabi sir. On the contrary, I am mighty amused at your nimble expertise. As I would repeat again, please, let's keep our emotions out of this - no happiness, no sadness. Just amusement and intellectual discourse and entertainment. After all, we are trying to build a democartic country, nurture a democratic spirit. In that case, we cannot afford to be unhappy at people's criticisms, can we, my dear brother Kujabi of the nimble mind?

Meanwhile, I have already posted PHANTOM TALES FROM BUSULU FOREST  -  Part Two. I'm eagerly looking forward to reading your interesting critique. I hope you get it this time. It's a game, hide and seek. Lost treasure found! Play on sir, with good cheer!

Baba