Hi Yama,

My niece, Astou Njie, Miss Gambia 2000 is very active in the fight against AIDS in the Gambia particularly, children and orphans living with the disease. She has set up a Foundation called The Astou Foundation for children and orphans living with AIDS.  Her email is [log in to unmask].

Let me know how I can be of assistance.

Thanks,

Astrid/